- The refined single-breasted trench coat is crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the trench coat a structured fit whilst the epaulettes, throat latch, gun flap and storm shield add heritage-inspired detail.
- The coat is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size M as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom