- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves.
- The double-breasted design is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, heritage features include epaulettes, a gun flap, rain shield and check trimmed undercollar.
Features & Care
- 85cm, 33.5in long
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom