- A trench coat in heavy cotton gabardine featuring hand-painted floral artwork at the topcollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist.
- Heritage details include horn-look buttons, a gun flap and storm shield.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- This is a hand-painted item and therefore completely unique. The Trench Coat you receive may differ in colour and design from the item pictured here, as this is only representative.
- 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy