- A hand-painted trench coat in sheepskin.
- Each coat is a one-off design and entirely unique, constructed from bonded suede and shearling, then painted with a floral artwork.
- A gun flap and storm shield reference heritage outerwear.
- This is a hand-painted item and therefore completely unique. The coat you receive may differ in colour and design from the item pictured here, as this is only representative.
- Coat length: 110cm/43.3in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% goat suede
- Lining: 100% farmed dyed sheep shearling, ovis aries, Spain
- Sponge clean
- Made in Italy