- A double-breasted gabardine trench coat with a leather collar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size M as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England