- A cotton gabardine trench coat with notch-detail nappa leather belt, epaulettes and cuff straps.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Heritage features include a gun flap and storm shield.
- A cotton gabardine belt, epaulettes and cuff straps are also supplied.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Lining: check cotton
- Specialist dry clean