- A trench coat in cotton gabardine with leather belted throat latch and double cuffs.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The modern fit design is structured with set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, heritage features included a gun flap, storm shield and epaulettes.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom