- The cotton gabardine Harrington jacket features a refined lizard skin topcollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- The jacket is detailed with heritage-inspired epaulettes and rain shield, adjustable belted cuffs and a concealed placket.
- Lizard skin detailing completes the design.
Features & Care
- 100% cotton gabardine
- Trim: 100% dyed lizard skin, monitor lizard, varanus salvator
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom