- A structured bowling bag crafted from cotton gabardine.
- Woven in England, the fabric was invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 to protect from the elements.
- The design features hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top with oversize leather zip pulls and a detachable shoulder strap.
- Detailed with a rich leather trim, the bag is finished with a luggage lock and hand-painted edges.
- 32 x 20 x 16cm
- 12.6 x 7.9 x 6.3in
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check cotton lining
- Made in Italy