- A classic trench coat in protective cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give a clean structured fit, while epaulettes, gun flap and rain shield add heritage detail.
- The design is finished with a distinctive check undercollar and detachable throat latch.
Features & Care
- 88cm, 34.6in long
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom