- A slim-fit cotton gabardine trench coat with soft python sleeves and undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the piece a structured feminine silhouette.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, heritage features include a gun flap, storm shield and belted cuffs.
Features & Care
- 85cm, 33.5in long
- 100% cotton
- Trim: 100% python skin, molurus bivittatus, Vietnam
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check jacquard lining
- Specialist clean
- Made in the United Kingdom