- A cotton gabardine trench coat with bonded lambskin details.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, the British-made cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Heritage features include bonded lambskin epaulettes and cuff straps, a gun flap and rain shield.
- The double-breasted coat has set-in sleeves and belted waist for a structured fit.
Features & Care
- 75cm, 29.5in long
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean