- A structured holdall crafted from cotton gabardine with rich leather trim.
- Woven in England, gabardine is the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 to protect from the elements.
- The bag features hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top closure with oversize leather pulls and detachable shoulder strap.
- Inspired by heritage travel designs, the bag is finished with hand-painted edges, a polished metal luggage lock and leather key holder.
- 44 x 24.5 x 22cm
- 17.3 x 9.6 x 8.7in
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check cotton lining
- Made in Italy