Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A contemporary curved silhouette created by Riccardo Tisci, and named after the renowned British poet and artist William Blake. The black frame is made using bio-acetate produced from cotton fibre. The bio-based content is obtained from renewable sources and is biodegradable.
- Please note, these frames are not designed to be fitted with prescription lenses.
- Frame width: 14.5cm/5.7in
- Frame height: 4.4cm/1.7in
- Bio-acetate frame
- Scratch-resistant clear lenses
- Printed Burberry lettering at temple
- Made in Italy
- Comes with a hard leather case and cleaning cloth
Item Image Gallery