- A trench coat crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the single-breasted trench coat a structured fit.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in England
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order