- A single-breasted gabardine trench coat with a check undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm, 34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Europe
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order