- A single-breasted gabardine trench coat with a check undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm, 34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Europe
Free Valentine's Delivery
Order by 11 February to receive your gifts in time for Valentine's Day
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order