This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and single-breasted button closure.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a narrow storm shield and belted cuffs.
- Coat length: 90cm/35.4in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order