Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- The trench coat is crafted from a heavy cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist. Heritage details include a gun flap, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Coat length: 100cm/39.4in. This is based on a size IT 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy