- When shipping your order, we will send a confirmation email with your tracking number to confirm that your order has been accepted.
- If you have a registered account with Burberry, you may check the status of your order online. Visit My Account, sign in to your account and click the 'Order' tab.
- Your order status may take up to one hour to update after your order has been placed.
Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. An estimated delivery time for your order will be available to view in checkout. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
Please note all orders will require a signature on delivery.
We are only able to deliver to the shipping address provided on your order. Changes are not permitted once your order has been shipped.
Please note: we do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
The following shipping information does not apply to Runway Made to Order items. For further information please see the Runway Made to Order Shipping Section.
Please allow additional time for personalised or monogrammed items. An estimated delivery time for your order will be available to view in checkout.
Please select your preferred shipping destination for shipping options, delivery times, shipping costs and all other information. Please note the applicable Terms & Conditions will depend on the shipping destination selected.
Please note: We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Please note: we do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Due to strict international trading agreements and regulations, we are unable to ship certain items to the specified delivery countries marked in the table below with an X.
Delivery countries Beauty Fragrance/Nail polish Exotic skins Furs Australia X X X Bulgaria X Canada X Cyprus X Estonia X Hong Kong X Japan X Kuwait X X Latvia X Lithuania X Macau X X X Malaysia X Malta X Qatar X X Romania X Russia X X X Singapore X Slovakia X Slovenia X South Korea X Switzerland X Taiwan X X Turkey X X UAE X X United States –
California and Delaware
X US Military Bases (AFO/FPO) X X X X
In addition there are restrictions on jewellery orders to Russia.
We will notify you of any restrictions at checkout or before your order is shipped.
It may not be possible to deliver fragrances to restricted areas in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia and certain other countries.
- There are strict regulations on the importation of cosmetics into Japan by consumers. Please contact your local customs authority for further details.
- In principle, you are permitted to purchase no more than 24 units of an individual cosmetic product (for example, 24 lipsticks) in any 2-month period.
- Customers are advised not to use the Collect in Store option to purchase Beauty or fragrance for collection in our Japan stores. Please contact Customer Service for further information.
CANADA, SOUTH KOREA, QATAR, TURKEY & UAE
- Shipments to these countries are subject to strict controls by local customs authorities and as a result delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Please note you may be contacted by our courier and/or customs clearance broker to provide certain information and authorisation for them to act on your behalf to import your order. If you do not provide authorisation when contacted, you may become responsible for the import and any import duties or other fees charged.
- Shipments to Russia are subject to customs controls and clearance procedures and, as a result, delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of all duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any duties and taxes which may be levied by customs when your order arrives in Russia. If in a given month you import items over a value specified by Russian customs (currently the equivalent of EUR 1,000), you will be required to pay duty on the amount over that specified limit and the customs clearance process will be more complex. You will be contacted and asked to provide documentation to customs (including evidence of your identity) and to pay any customs duties and taxes so that your order can be cleared by customs and subsequently delivered to you. Please contact your local customs office for further details and to confirm the current import restrictions and duty rates. Russian customs may require additional documentation and apply further charges in respect of any return of products of over a specific value (currently the equivalent of EUR 200).
You can now shop online at Burberry.com and collect your order in selected stores as early as the following day. Designed around your lifestyle, the complimentary delivery option also gives you the opportunity to experience our personal in-store customer service. Items can be collected at your convenience and can be returned using our free Returning your Purchase process.
Beauty products and fragrances may arrive in store at different times as they cannot be shipped with other products.
To find a store offering this service, select a country below. Please note, Collect-in-Store is only available in selected countries and stores.
FIND A STORE
To use this service, select the Collect-in-Store option at checkout and choose a store from the menu. If you are collecting your item in another country, please select ‘Shipping to a different country?’. You will then be redirected to the Burberry site in your chosen region to complete your order.
Once your order has arrived in store you will receive a notification email inviting you to come in store to collect your purchase. Your order will remain in store for 10 days before it is returned to Burberry and a full refund issued to you, unless your order includes a personalised or monogramed item(s) which cannot be returned for an exchange or refund.
When collecting your items, please ensure that you bring a state or government-issued photographic identification such as a driver’s license or passport and, if you have used a card, the card used to make the purchase.
If you have paid with a credit card and would like someone to collect the order on your behalf, please also provide your signed written permission in addition to the above.
When collecting a Collect-in-Store order paid for using PayPal or UnionPay, please ensure you bring a copy of the order confirmation email and a state or government-issued identification, such as a driver’s licence or passport. Unfortunately we are unable to release Collect-in-Store orders paid for by PayPal or UnionPay to a third party.
Free shipping is available on all Runway Made to Order Products. Runway Made to Order Products cannot be ordered for delivery to Russia.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATES
Due to the fact Runway Made to Order Products are only created after you have ordered your product, delivery times may vary. Runway Made To Order items will be shipped between 12-18 weeks from the end of the one week order window. Delivery will be approximately two months before the collection arrives in store, depending on the item.
- Burberry provides an estimated shipping date on placement of an order. Estimated shipping dates apply to Burberry Runway Made to Order items only. If items other than Burberry Runway Made to Order are ordered, please note these will be shipped according to the Shipping Destinations, Costs & Delivery Times table above.
- The estimated shipping date can change between the time a customer places the order and receives an order confirmation.
- For multiple Burberry Runway Made to Order orders placed at the same time, different estimated shipping dates may apply.
For any further queries on Burberry Runway Made to Order please contact Customer Service who will be happy to assist.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.