Deconstructed Cotton Gabardine Heritage Trench Coat
- A Heritage Trench Coat revisited with a distinctive double placket closure and contrasting topcollar. Referencing our original trench coat, the design is tailored from English-woven cotton gabardine in a classic Westminster fit, designed for additional layering.
- Coat length: 110cm/43.3in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 183cm/6ft. Model wears size 46.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England