- A cotton gabardine trench coat with eyelet-detail leather cuff belts and throat latch.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Cut for a modern fit, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield.
- Coat length: 86cm/33.9in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order