This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with eyelet-detail leather cuff belts and throat latch.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Cut for a modern fit, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield.
- Coat length: 86cm/33.9in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store within 3-5 working days
Enjoy free returns on your order