Leather Trim Trench Coat with Detachable Shearling Collar
- A cotton gabardine trench coat cut in our Sandringham slim fit with a detachable shearling collar. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. The softly tailored design is accented with leather cuff belts, military-inspired metal buttons and a check undercollar.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Detachable fur collar: 100% shearling
- 100% real fur: farmed lamb shearling, ovis aries, fur origin: Italy
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Double-breasted front button closure
- Button-through front pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Dry clean