This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A refined car coat crafted in protective cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Raglan sleeves and a concealed button closure complement the clean tailored lines.
- The piece is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Europe
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary Standard Shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order