Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Chelsea trench coat in cotton gabardine is our slimmest fit, with a fashion silhouette and cinched waist. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Signature features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Item Image Gallery