The Plymouth Duffle Coat
- The Duffle is an enduring, protective coat that references original Royal Navy designs. The classic hooded style is made in Castleford from a warm wool-blend faced with our signature check, and is finished with gabardine sealed seams and leather patch and horn closures. The Plymouth is cut for a slim and short silhouette – detach the hood to reveal a smart spread collar.
- This design is cut with a slightly shorter sleeve.
- Coat length: 74cm/29.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Binding: 100% cotton
- Toggles and buttons: buffalo horn
- Toggle and concealed press-stud closures
- Detachable hood
- Throat latch
- Flap patch pockets
- Signature details: check undercollar, button-tab cuffs
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England