The Sandringham – Heritage Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- The Sandringham is a slim-fit trench coat featuring set-in sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A hook-and-eye collar provides further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
The initials will be positioned on the inside of the coat on the left side, 5.5cm/2.2in below the final buttonhole. This image is a visual representation only. Monogramming placement may differ slightly from what is shown.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Can we help?