Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat with Puff Sleeves
- A weatherproof trench coat cut to contour to the body to accentuate sculptural puff sleeves. The coat is made in England from lightweight cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England