Free returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of shipping, provided the return conditions specified below are met. Please note that Burberry Bespoke and personalised items cannot be returned. Instructions are provided below.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
1. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
2. Complete the Returns Form and place it in the box.
3. Attach the Returns Label to the outside of the box and seal the parcel securely.
4. Visit www.ups.com and click 'Contact UPS' at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Call the UPS Customer Service telephone number to arrange a collection.
6. Please have your Returns Label ready in order to provide information.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Burberry item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Burberry reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
- Where items are returned through the Burberry free return service, shipping charges will not be refunded.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Burberry.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Items returned will be refunded to the original purchaser via the original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the shipping date for all sale items, with the exception of Burberry Bespoke and personalised items. Burberry Bespoke and personalised cannot be returned. Please use the free return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
In certain limited circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
Your order will be processed and, subject to being accepted by us, a confirmation email sent on shipping. On delivery, if any items are unsuitable and meet the return conditions, please follow the instructions for Returning your Purchase above.
Due to the nature of Burberry Bespoke and personalised, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For any further queries on Burberry Bespoke please contact our dedicated Burberry Bespoke team who will be happy to assist.
Non-personalised Runway Made to Order items can be returned in accordance with our usual return conditions, or cancelled in accordance with your legal rights. Personalised Runway Made to Order items cannot be returned, changed or cancelled once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Returns & Cancellations Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction.