- A slim fit trench coat, the Sandringham is closely tailored to the body.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 98cm, 38.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 187cm, 6’2”
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store within 3-5 working days
Enjoy free returns on your order