- A tailored car coat crafted in refined cotton garbardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a rich, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- The coat features a single-breasted closure with a clean covered placket and structured, set-in sleeves.
- Heritage-inspired button-tab cuffs and a check undercollar complete the design.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Next day delivery
Place your order today and receive it tomorrow
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 3-5 working days
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order