Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat featuring signature details, including epaulettes and a belted waist. The coat's weatherproof fabric, invented by our founder Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven in Yorkshire, England. Cut in our Kensington modern fit, it is a timeless style with a tapered waist – make yours work over a suit.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in.
- This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 191cm/6ft 3in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through front pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Item Image Gallery