Burberry accepts the following methods of payment:
Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover PayPal and the Burberry Gift Card.
- The Burberry Gift Card is redeemable in-store or online in the United States.
- Please note: Gift Cards cannot be returned and are non-refundable. Additional Terms & Conditions apply to your Gift Card and evoucher. Use of a Burberry Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Redeeming a Burberry Gift Card
- Gift Cards are only redeemable in the United States, either in-store or online.
- In-store – Please present the Gift Card as a form of payment.
- Online – At the Payment section of the checkout, please enter your Gift Card number and unique PIN.
- The amount spent will be deducted from your Gift Card balance. If the total value of your Gift Card is not spent, the balance remains redeemable.
- To verify the remaining balance on your Gift Card, please call the telephone number shown on your Gift Card and provide the reference number of your Gift Card when requested.
Purchases and shipping are charged in the nominated currency of the shipping destination. Please see below:
Country Payment Currency Australia AUD Canada CAD China CNY Denmark DKK EU Zones 1-3 EUR Hong Kong HKD Hungary EUR Japan JPY Kuwait USD Macau MOP Malaysia MYR Poland PLN Qatar QAR Russia RUB Singapore SGD South Korea KRW Sweden SEK Switzerland CHF Taiwan TWD Turkey TRY UAE AED UK GBP USA USD
- For your security, the billing name and address must match the credit card or other method used for payment. Any Alipay or PayPal account used must be in the name shown on your government issued identification document. Burberry reserves the right to cancel any order that does not comply with this or with our other security criteria.
- Your card or other method of payment will not be charged until your order is accepted and shipped. However, it may show a pre-authorisation of the funds immediately upon order. Payment will be taken for Monogrammed Scarves and Ponchos at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping. Runway Made to Order items will be charged within 14 days of placing the order and therefore in advance of shipping.
- State and local sales tax may be added to merchandise delivered to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MN, NC, NV, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, Puerto Rico, Washington D.C. and any other US states that may have enacted laws imposing sales tax on internet sales.
- Some states also assess sales tax on shipping and handling charges. Your sales tax will be automatically calculated and added to your order during checkout.
Please note: All orders are placed with Burberry Limited, which is a US entity, therefore your card issuer or payment method provider may apply other international bank charges. In addition, if your credit/debit card or other method of payment is not denominated in the currency of your purchase, the final price will be charged in the currency of your card. This will be calculated and charged by your card issuer. Burberry has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. Please contact your issuing bank for further information before placing your order.
RUNWAY MADE TO ORDER
Runway Made to Order items will be charged within 14 days of placing the order and therefore in advance of shipping.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.