Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A two-tone oversized trench coat created with Gosha Rubchinskiy. The outerwear icon is reinterpreted at the Burberry factory in Castleford from contrast-coloured cotton gabardine.
- Coat length: 112cm/44.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 183cm/6ft
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buckles: 100% calf leather
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, undercollar check, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery